Minor Visa

For Minor Child (Under 16 Years of age):

  1. A copy of the child’s birth certificate showing both the parent’s names.
  2. Consent letter addressed to the HCI, London OR its respective consulates signed by both the parents
  3. Photocopy of Parent’s passports along with the copy of their current Indian Visa, if already holding one. If parents are Indian citizens, copy of the resident status in the UK would be required.
  4. In case of Divorce, Child Custody Letter from court in respect of the child is required.
  5. In case of Single Parent, Solicitor’s Letter and Child Benefit letter will be required.
  6. In case of Minor’s Application/Declaration either of the parents can sign the application form.
  7. Important Note: Applicants are requested to submit/send the photocopies of the supporting documents (not the originals) unless originals are requested.