Business Visa for Nigerian Passport Holder
Business Visa for Nigerian Origin / Nigerian Passport:
- Original, signed passport: Passport must have at least 2 blank pages for visa purposes, must be valid for at least 6 months.
- Passport-type photograph: Two recent photographs should be in colour and of the size of 2-inch x 2 inch (50 mm x 50 mm). Photo specification here
- Confirmation of Employment: Employer letter (original -less than one month), signed, headed letter (addressed to the HCI, London OR its respective consulates stating the purpose of travel)
- Self- employment: letter (original) from Accountant recent (less than 1 month old), addressed to the HCI, London OR its respective consulates stating the purpose of travel.
- Student letter (original): recent (less than 1 month old) signed UK university/college/school letter (addressed to the HCI, London OR its respective consulates stating the purpose of travel)
- Domestic employees: Please provide an original letter of employment, together with a copy of the employer’s passport and a copy of the work contract (addressed to the HCI, London OR its respective consulates stating the purpose of travel)
- Unemployed - Receiving Benefits/pension: recent original letter obtained from local Job center or Pension Service
- Bank statements: Original or pdf copy of 3 months UK current account bank statements.
- Hotel Reservations/Invitation letter from family: Copy of confirmed hotel reservations including name of the applicant, name and address of the hotel, duration of stay or Notarized invitation from relative (s) in India and their proof of identity (notarized Photo ID)
- Declaration: Please provide filled Declaration (Printed and duly signed)
- Authorization: Please provide filled Authorization (Printed and duly signed)
- Additional Document Checklist: Download the additional document checklist here
- Additional Form: Download the additional Form here
- Note: Processing for all passport holders of Nigerian origin/ Nigeria nationals will be referred to competent authorities in India for clearance, which can take between 2-12 months. The length of visa and number of entries to be granted is at the sole discretion of the competent authorities issuing the visa. Extended processing times and requests for additional documentation lies entirely at the discretion of the Indian Application Centre.